Volunteers - Empire State Plaza
Instructions for Equinox Thanksgiving Dinner Volunteers
Empire State Plaza
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are not feeling well, please do not volunteer!!
- The Health Department requires that all volunteers working in the kitchens must be 14 or older
- Free parking is available in “V” Visitor parking lot but you must show the approved parking permit we will send you with your confirmation.
- Additional parking is available on either side of the State Museum on Madison Ave.
- It is possible that all individuals in the vehicle will need to show identification to State Police.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes that can get soiled.
- If possible, bring a baseball cap to avoid wearing a hair net.
- If possible, bring a clean, overhead apron, to avoid the use of plastic aprons.
- Important to leave personal belongings, especially cell phones and purses, at home or in the car.
- Go to Concourse level and locate Equinox registration table near McDonalds.
- You may bring your own vegetable peeler, but you may not need to use it.
- Be prepared to assist Equinox team as requested.
Additional Information for Thanksgiving Day:
- Parking will be more challenging due to volume of volunteers.
- Volunteers not “Delivering Meals” need to move ahead past the long driver line to the Equinox registration table. Do not get in the Driver Line.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE
No events available.